Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Just a quick note to say Happy St. Patrick's Day.  The sun has been shining, I have been getting outdoors when I can.  I am still sick...don't know what's up with that.  Went from a really bad cold that got into my upper respiratory system and now the doc says I have really bad allergies.  Sore throat, coughing, stuffy, and feeling yuck, yuck, yuck.  I think he's says allergies cuz he can't figure it out...it sure doesn't feel like allergies. But in Sacramento, where we have so many trees, and everything is blooming right now, it very well may be.  Ick. 

Anywho...I am just getting from day to day and trying to take it easy and get rest when I get home.  Maybe stress just caught up with me and brought me down.  Whatever it is, I am trying to get well.

Monday I took Kaitie to an appointment and Marley Jane to a doctor's appointment.  Marley, as usual had me laughing so hard I was crying.  She has developed her belly laugh, she smiles a lot, she talks constantly, she sticks her tongue out while talking constantly and smiling, the nurse was even cracking up at her.  The kid thinks she's a comedian.

After a few hours of toting about to different appointments, shopping for Kaitie for some jeans, the little one just fell sound asleep in her stroller.  So cute.

Love this little pic of her that Kaitie took with her Pink Rubber Duckie. 
And just a quick share of a pic of my beautiful dd Shawna.
Have a Fabulous Day.  Hugs

3 comments:

  1. um, your last two posts look very similar, lol!! Get scrapping girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda your GD is so cute and your daughter is gorgeous! Looks like her momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy one lately. Sorry you haven't been feeling better but on a good note...aren't you glad were blogging again. OK, maybe not me but the dogs.
    MJ is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Hope she's feeling better too.
    And I have already given you my thoughts on the pic.....STUNNING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete