Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Welcome

I don't have the blog completely set up yet, but this week alone I have had several people ask me when I would get a new one, and what happened to the old one. Most of you know what happened to the old one, we will leave it at that. I am just glad to get a few minutes to get a short post in for my friends....and those that read my blog and don't leave comments (who shall remain nameless), shame on you for not letting me know you care....pouting now...LOL.

So...life. Well, it is crazy, beautiful, a mess and everything else along with it. Work is busy. Way busy. I haven't been training too much on my cycling because I have had an upper respiratory thing going on for a little over 2 weeks, but feeling much better and I actually took a short 15 mile ride yesterday. It was cold, but it was a good ride.

Ms. Marley Jane is growing like a weed, she's not quite five months old and smiley baby, happy baby. She has discovered how to play with her toes and feet, she is laughing...cracks me up, she is moving around a lot, and now is the time to be very careful about her being on the bed, couch, or making sure you have a firm grip on her while she is in your arms. Apparently, my best friend was holding her the othe day and Marley just arched her back suddenly and almost out of Ann's arms..... Sunday afternoon Shawna and I visited and for Marley Jane, and for her it was all about her tongue...she is currently fascinated with rolling it around in her mouth before sticking it out, bubbles and all. I have a pic of that for another post (because Im at work and don't have a copy of it here.)




This weekend got to go out with Shawna and take some fab photos of her, here is just one, I have some cropping to do and review all of the rest to decide what we keep and what goes. it was fun to spend the day together doing fun stuff, had lunch together, and then visited Kaitie and the baby. We enjoyed it alot.

I have been very scrappy lately, most of which has been for fundraising purposes for the Team in Training. I did a couple of layouts that I am not happy with and so I haven't/won't post. LOL...I hate that. Kaitie likes them though so she will get them for Marley Jane's first year book. I have had several people ask me to make cards for them for friends birthdays and such, and that is good. I like that it keeps me busy and creating even when Im not doing layouts much.

I have been thinking a lot about organization, and getting busy finishing painting and decorating my little duplex. I have been thinking lots and lots about direction; about forward movement. And that's where I'm at. Moving forward. Leaning over the edge, enjoying each minute as it comes.  Grateful for everyday, everything. 

I will be back shortly, and a little at a time I will try to enhance this blog get it looking nice.  For now, thanks for visiting...leave me some love. I love hearing from all of you.

{{{Hugs}}}

5 comments:

  1. Love the new blog!! Fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your GD is such a sweetie! Live those dimples!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls...nice to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A short 15 mile bike ride....you kill me. My butt would be huuuurting!
    Lovin the photo of Shawna, add a coloor pop and it would be stunning. But, it's fab as is.
    Oh I remember those baby days. Some days I wish for them back but I have loved every minute watching Abigail grow. Marley Jane is just beautiful...like the rest of the girls in the family
    Allison Schubert

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog looks great!!! I love that little owl.

    Marley Jane is just adorable...but you knew that, huh?

    Glad to see you back blogging again.

    ReplyDelete